How not to treat your cats on Easter Morning:
Leave a not quite empty glass of chocolate Instant Breakfast on your nightstand, an area to which the boys have full blessed access to.
Lucky (if you can call it that) for Billy, he knocked the glass on the floor, and I heard it before he could feast. Of course, this meant I got to clean up the splattered chocolate sludge. But I would rather clean up the mess than bury the cat.
For the record, I had Cheerios for breakfast, and I rinsed my bowl when I was done.
(For those who came in late, Chocolate is poisonous to cats and dogs.)