The Kitten Farm itself has been upgraded by professional help.
We previously mentioned both the security issues of only using cats to guard the farm, and our water damage. The bathroom took four days (with a day off in the middle), and we did a ([expletive] expensive)) bonus round of electrical work on Friday.
We now have:
- A replacement bathroom fan/light
- A reinstalled ceiling fan/light in my office.
- A brand new ceiling fan in the master bedroom
- A replacement back porch light with a motion detector
- Three additional external lights with motion detectors
Not to mention the rebuilt tub stall.
A new phone jack in the basement for our server (in fact, the machine this blog is hosted on) and moving our main thermosat will be done Wednesday, just so we can scare the cats again.
(Actually, the cats are getting used to the traffic. I don't know if that's a good thing, as high voltage and fur don't mix.)